Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Physical Affection in LDR

Hello everyone! My boyfriend and I have been in a LDR for about 2 years now. Everything has been great but we know that we have about 3 more years until we can live together. I know that sometimes it can be extra hard for him because his love language is physical affection. We get to see each other about every 2 - 4 weeks for a couple of days at a time but sometimes it can be really difficult. Any tips or tricks to help him feel his love language when we are not together?? Thanks in advance!!

Hi Lovely! Something you can do as much as possible is SPEAK affection to him. "I miss how you touch me here and like this" "Remember that time we were in that park and made out?" "I love how connected I feel to you when we're close"

Saying those things will reawaken the part of his brain where that memory is stored, and the because his brain is there, HE'S there! I can really help him feel physically close to you. Write him letters filled with those as well, so he can pick something up and transport himself back there anytime.

You can buy a huggable stuffy and sleep with it for a month, then ship to him. Consciously infuse it with your loving energy during that month, then when he has it with him keep imagining you feeding that loving energy into it.

Me and my fiancé met in hs when he decided he wanted to go into the army on a whim.... i swore up and down I’d never do a LDR but i loved him to much to even think about letting him go.... it was hard because i wasn’t with him but it helped us grow, the fights seemed to get worse but I’m honestly glad because we were able to figure out where our boundaries were. Now FaceTime is our best friend... but at first i was very needy “talk to me” but i realized that was wrong and he needed his me time, so he calls me whenever he wants and he gets his me time while on FaceTime and i ask for maybe an hour and a half of us time, talking about our day etc before bed so i still get us time 🙂 and it seems to work great with us!! And watching you’re tiktok along with others has helped us with new “fighting” techniques and I’ve noticed we argue less and less. Finding you on tiktok has been a real blessing for my relationship

Quote from Hailimosley on August 3, 2020, 2:37 am

Me and my fiancé met in hs when he decided he wanted to go into the army on a whim.... i swore up and down I’d never do a LDR but i loved him to much to even think about letting him go.... it was hard because i wasn’t with him but it helped us grow, the fights seemed to get worse but I’m honestly glad because we were able to figure out where our boundaries were. Now FaceTime is our best friend... but at first i was very needy “talk to me” but i realized that was wrong and he needed his me time, so he calls me whenever he wants and he gets his me time while on FaceTime and i ask for maybe an hour and a half of us time, talking about our day etc before bed so i still get us time 🙂 and it seems to work great with us!! And watching you’re tiktok along with others has helped us with new “fighting” techniques and I’ve noticed we argue less and less. Finding you on tiktok has been a real blessing for my relationship

Awww thank you Love!! I'm so glad I can help things be better with you two!!

Buy now

CLICK HERE TO GET YOURS!